Douchella

Am I the only person this morning who doesn't need to change her awe-filled undergarments over the Jay-Z featuring Beyonce performance of Young Forever at Coachella?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIxV5zSrX48

I guess I'm still harboring bad feelings from visiting Indio last April only to discover that even in the middle of a desert I am still able to suffer an allergy attack. 

Too bad Jay couldn't have actually have inexplicably sexy ("inexplicsexy") Mr Hudson come out to perform.  I'm guessing the latter's translucent English skin would have instantly caught alight in the fierce California sun.  And those ridiculous slotted glasses he could surely have borrowed from his buddy Kanye would have proved totally useless in the sun protection factor department.

Probably the only good thing about Beyonce and Jay-Z appearing together is that the video technology that I require in order to add subtitles for whatever Jay-Z is saying to the crowd can also be used to speed up Beyonce's torturous draaawwwll.  Efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment